Welcome!Hi, I'm Liz. If this is your first time here be sure to check out my About Me page. Also, be sure to sign up to get updates via e-mail using the form below.
Connect With Me!
About L’appel Du Vide
There exists a psychological phenomenon in which perfectly sane people, with no desire to die, find themselves faced with a steep cliff and experience a strong desire to leap. To jump from their safe vantage point into the unknown. This phenomenon is so common in fact, that the french have a term for it: L’appel du Vide – Call of the Void.
Read more here.
Support Traveling LizLike reading Traveling Liz? Want to see more fun posts about travel? Please consider donating a small amount to help support the site:
- Why I want to go back to Turkey
- Guest Blogger: Caroline’s Rocky Boat Ride Through Venice
- Relics of the Bosnian War
- 5 tips for when the weather doesn’t cooperate while traveling
- Earning Frequent Flyer Miles Without Ever Leaving Home
- Visiting the Dead Sea
Last day in Istanbul
- Djemaa el Fina in Marrakesh, Morocco