About MeHi, I'm Liz. If this is your first time here be sure to check out my About Me page. Also, be sure to sign up to get updates via e-mail using the form below.
Connect With Me!
Want More Travel Stories?Like reading Traveling Liz? Want to see more fun posts about travel? Want to buy me a beer? Please consider donating a small amount to help support the site and my RTW trip:
About L’appel Du Vide
There exists a psychological phenomenon in which perfectly sane people, with no desire to die, find themselves faced with a steep cliff and experience a strong desire to leap. To jump from their safe vantage point into the unknown. This phenomenon is so common in fact, that the french have a term for it: L’appel du Vide – Call of the Void.
Read more here.
- What’s in a Name? Vote Now!
- Visiting Krka National Park, Croatia
- Egypt’s Other Pyramids and the Evolution of the ‘Modern’ Pyramid
Starship Troopers and Snake Oil Salesmen
- Facing my fears in a canyon in Bled
- Train Madness: The Never Ending Voyage to Montreal
- Why I want to go back to Turkey
- I’m back!*